> This Week's Highlights
> Highlights of Week 29/2010
Highlights of Week 29/2010
- A Complete Guide to A/B Testing (by Cameron Chapman) – convince yourself and your clients of a design that works better – good summary and tool collection.
- It Isn’t Minimalism (by Dmitry Fadeyev) – as Dmitry argues: “Simplicity isn’t a design trend, it’s an attribute of good design.”
- Complete Beginner’s Guide to Content Strategy (by Andrew Maier) – about strategies to abstract, analyze, collect, publish & manage. Nice!
- Understanding border-image (by Nora Brown) – nice CSS3 tutorial for custom borders – come on Microsoft, you can do it…
- Search Analysis with Google Analytics (by Dave Sparks) – may I introduce, your users. Get to know your users, what they do, what they want, what they are looking for. All invaluable information. Good intro by Dave.
- Best Tools for Testing Cross Browser Compatibility (by Joel Reyes) – every designers nightmare, browser compatibility.
- 10 Tools for Getting Web Design Feedback (by Ben & Jerry’s) –
- Drawing the Line: 6 Things You Shouldn’t Tolerate in Projects (by Sacha Greif) – Thank you, thank you, thank you. Can’t reiterate enough. We Designers have to show integrity! Thank you.
Categories: This Week's Highlights a/b testing, analysis, analytics, Andrew Maier, border-image, Cameron Chapman, compatibility, content strategy, cross-browser, Dave Sparks, Dmitry Fadeyev, google, guide, integrity, Joel Reyes, Nora Brown, Sacha Greif, testing