Highlights of Week 28/2010
- 7 Warning Signs of a Nightmare Client (by John Urban) – oh, I know the control freak, and well, the extra freebie guy too
- 40 Great Resources for a Complete Roadmap to Freelancing (by Aidan Huang) – plentyful of good links, not only for freelancers.
- Putting Content Back on Top (by Felicity Evans) – on top of the sandwich, like thinking outside the bun hehe.
- The ROI of UX: Proving the Value of User Experience Design (by Erin Lynn Young) – “[...] holistic consideration of the user’s perspective will reap larger returns than other potential business investments”, nicely said.
- 5 Web Files That Will Improve Your Website (by Alexander Dawson) – robots.txt, favicon.ico, sitemap.xml, dublin.rdf, opensearch.xml – yes, you can!
- 10 Free Wireframing Tools for Designers (by Grace Smith) – Online wireframing, I love it and you should too.