Highlights of Week 27/2010
- Debunking the Myths of Remote Usability Studies (by Corrie Kwan, Jin Li, and May Wong) – some myths might seem obvious, but others – drawn from first-hand experience – are not. Anyway, lot’s of good advise to be considered.
- How to Communicate With Your Clients (by Joel Reyes) – In short: Listen, Ask, Consult, Respect, Reason
- Beginner’s Guide to SEO: Best Practices – Part 3/3, Part 2/3, Part 1/3 (by hongkiat) – Search Engine Optimization is a must in all our toolboxes. Excellent three-part tutorial, thx!
- 250 Quick Web Design Tips (Part 2) (Part 1) (by Alexander Dawson) – about Browsers, Styles, Techniques, Marketing and all other good stuff.
- Agile UX and The One Change That Changes Everything (by Anders Ramsay) – Start Building Earlier through Rapid and Rich Communication and Just-in-Time Detail.
As always, send me your link or mention it in the comments. Anything related to this blog is much appreciated by all of us. Thanks!